fresh popcorn productions

observations and obsessions, in print and pictures. roadside ramblings, from the pavement to the pasture.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

1980



Stumbled upon these Steelers-centric diary pages from 1980--a look back at my 10-year old mind. To read more tales of this young diarist, visit this diary belongs to.

Thursday, January 17, 1980

Dear Diary,

We had play practice at Doug's. It was good. In music we sung the Steeler song. I got a good book in Library. I got a letter from Kris Brady my friend in N.J.
Goodnight.
A+- day

Sunday, January 20, 1980

Dear Diary,

I went to church with Terry. Champion!! The Steelers won the Super Bowl!! Our 4th trofey. We had a sitter, Heather.
A+ day

2 Comments:

Blogger freshpopcorn said...

I could not resist including this entry here, since it was so topical! The diary-blog idea actually lived in my head first, but I did create them during the same week in January. Thank you so much for reading!

5:21 AM  
Blogger freshpopcorn said...

I am quite sick (again!) with a nasty chest infection, so...sorry to be so behind with blogging these days!
Trying to get the ritual in place.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home